AS50e – Emission-free compaction: the AS50e battery-powered rammer
This AS50e cordless, battery powered rammer is ideal for indoor construction and renovation projects; for use in poorly ventilated areas including trenches as well as in sound sensitive areas such as hospitals. Convenient to operate with a quick, push button start and easy to guide along walls. The battery is separate from the rammer and can be replaced in a few quick steps without special tools.
- 100% emission-free work
- Ideal for indoor and sound sensitive applications
- Same compaction performance as comparable gasoline or diesel-powered rammers
- Low hand-arm vibrations (HAV) thanks to the parallel guidance of the handle
- Maintenance-free electric motor that is started at the push of a button
- Technical Specifications
- Model Variations
- Additional Information (PFD Files)
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Complete freedom of movement
for power cord-free work on the construction site.
Easy, self explanatory start button and clearly visible charge indicator.
Battery can be removed for charging in just a few easy steps without any tools needed.
Consistent power output over the entire discharge phase, resulting in full compaction performance from the first to the last working minute.
Active cooling when operating and during charging to protect the battery.