CRT48 – The best solution for your concrete construction sites: CRT 48
The 48-inch, CRT 48 trowel range delivers the best results with maximum productivity. The distinguishing feature is a superior steering system that is easy to operate and reduces operator fatigue. In addition, the rigid frame ensures excellent steering control. Combined with the ergonomic 2-lever controls it achieves optimum maneuverability.
- Highest blade speeds in mechanical drive ride-on trowel class offers higher productivity and better finishes.
- Optimum maneuverability due to its balanced power-to-weight ratio and ergonomic twin lever controls.
- Variable clutch offers proper torque and speed range to match concrete conditions without mechanical adjustments.
- Good visibility thanks to front and rear lights as standard – especially in low light operations
- Dual Fuel model offers gasoline/LPG configuration for applications where alternative fuel is preferred or required. Operator can easily toggle between gasoline and LP during operation or use either fuel exclusively.
- Technical Specifications
- Model Variations
- Additional Information (PDF Files)
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Available in three different engine options:
- Air-cooled two-cylinder four-cycle gasoline engine
- Liquid-cooled three-cylinder four-cycle gasoline engine
- Liquid-cooled four-cylinder four-cycle diesel engine