Multiquip is proud to introduce the 185 cubic-feet-per-minute DIS185SSI4F Air Compressor , engineered to meet the needs of construction and equipment rental professionals, is powered by a 49 horsepower Isuzu diesel engine that meets EPA Tier 4 Final engine emissions.
The weather resistant steel housing is fully lockable for safe, unattended operation. The sound attenuated cabinet reduces engine noise during operation. A state of the art LED digital control panel displays the compressor temperature, fuel level, engine temperature and speed and also provides engine diagnostics. Large tires provides smooth, stable towing characteristics on the highway or on the job site.
- Heavy duty, 4-cycle, direct injection, turbocharged diesel engine provides maximum reliability.
- EPA emissions certified – Tier 4 final emissions compliant.
- Sound attenuated, weather resistant, steel housing provides operation at 69 dB(A) at 23 feet. Fully lockable enclosure allows safe unattended operation.
- Large side doors to provide access to engine and compressor.
- Lockable internal tool box for storing tools and hoses.
- Bolt on steel fender.
- D.O.T approved tail lamps, stop lamps, turn signal lamps and side marker lamps.
- Tongue mounted swivel jack with caster.
- 4–hole channel allows 3-position, adjustable coupler height;
- 4-inches O/A.
- Single-axle design with leaf spring suspension.
- E-coat and powder coat paint provide durability and weather protection.Digital Controller provides readouts with LED status indicator:
– Compressor Temperature
– Engine Temperature
– Engine Speed
– Fuel Level
– Complete Engine Diagnostic Tool