The DLW300ESA1 welder/generator is a CC/CV output unit that delivers superior arc characterisitcs and consistent welding quality. Rated for 10.5kW, It is the quietest welder/generator in the industry with only 59 dBA at 23 feet. The E-mode feature improves fuel effciency by allowing the operator to weld at idle up to 160 amps, reducing operating costs and noise levels.
- Delivers up to 300 amps as a welder with the convenience of 10.5 kW of AC power as a generator
- Can draw simultaneous AC power while welding
- Amazing voltage regulation @ 1.5% (+/-)
- Tier 4 final Kubota diesel – Model D722
- Arc Force control allows the operator to fine tune DC current during low voltage welding conditions which helps in preventing electrodes froms sticking during short arc length welding
- Smooth arc characteristics and more consistent, quality weld penetration
- E-mode improves fuel efficiency by allowing one operator to weld up to 160 amps while the engine maintains idle speeds.
- SMAW, FCAW, GMAW, GTAW and ACAC welding processes
- Sound attenuated cabinet reduces noise output to 59 dBA @ 23′
- External fuild drains for easy maintenance
- Full panel GFCI protection – OSHA and NEC compliant
- Options – Wire remotes, welding cable, cable carriers, tool box, trailers, cold weather items are available for this model.