This CC (Constant Curent) and CV (Constant Voltage) welder delivers up to 340 amps during single operation, or 200 amps to both outputs during dual operation. As a generator, this unit provides up to 10.5 kW of clean, 120/240 AC power. A digital panel display provides both amperage/voltage and troubleshooting information to the operator(s). Smart Stick, E-Mode, Arc Force are just some of the features of the DLW330X2 from Multiquip.
- Delivers up to 340 amps as a welder with the convenience of 10.5 kW of AC power as a generator
- Dual operator output ability
- Can draw simultaneous AC power while welding
- Amazing voltage regulation @ 1.5% (+/-)
- Tier 4 final Kubota diesel – Model D902
- Arc Force control allows the operator to fine tune DC current during low voltage welding conditions which helps in preventing electrodes froms sticking during short arc length welding
- Smooth arc characteristics and more consistent, quality weld penetration
- E-mode improves fuel efficiency by allowing one operator to weld up to 200 amps while the engine maintains idle speeds. Two operators can also use this feature when the total amperage between both outputs does not exceed 200 amps.
- Smart Stick function automatically shuts the engine down during periods of no load. The operator only needs to tap the welding rod to the grounded work for the engine to restart, making restarts while in the rafters or hanging from the side of a skyscraper a breeze.
- SMAW, FCAW, GMAW, GTAW and ACAC welding processes
- Sound attenuated cabinet reduces noise output to 68 dBA @ 23′
- Full panel GFCI protection – OSHA and NEC compliant
- Options – Wire remotes, welding cable, cable carriers, tool box, trailers and cold weather items are available for this model.