DPU5545Heh – The specialist for heavy soils
High compaction force combined with fast forward and reverse travel means the DPU 5545He achieves great productivity. It is an all-around versatile plate for all job sites that place high demands on the machine’s performance potential. Its other outstanding characteristics are high operator comfort and a long service life. It is perfectly suited for the compaction of building back-fill, and of frost and sub bases when constructing roads, paths and parking lots. The 69 Hz frequency makes the DPU 5545He suitable for all purposes and compacts even medium-weight and heavy interlocking paving stone reliably. Compatec, the compaction control by Wacker Neuson, is available as a retrofit kit for all DPU 5545He models starting with the year 2011.
- The innovative guide handle provides for very low hand-arm vibration and optimizes the user-friendliness
- Available with electric starter and crank start back-up. Different extension plates provide a variety of operating widths
- Comprehensive comfort features: e.g. low oil shut off, self tightening V-belt and maintenance-free alternator
- The large diesel engine with its high reserve capacity ensures great efficiency and a long service life
- Infinitely variable forward and reverse operation including spot compaction for easy maneuverability. Ideal for trenches and large spaces
- Technical Specifications
- Model Variations
- Additional Information (PDF Files)
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Very low hand-arm vibrations
- The particularly designed Wacker Neuson guide handle provides a hand-arm vibration of under 2,5 m/s².
- This allows for an all-day continuous operation without impairment and risk to the user.
- All documentation requirements are omitted if an operator only works with equipment that has acceleration values below 2.5 m/s².
Compatec – Compaction Control
- Available as an accessory: Easy to read Compatec helps the operator determine when maximum
compaction has been reached. The number of lights will increase with each pass and no longer
increase once maximum compaction is achieved.
- Retro-Fitting for DPU 5545He are also available.
Intuitive guide handle design
- Change the direction of travel and control speed simply by moving the handle forwards and backwards.
Available with crank handle or electric starter.
- The electric starter model is conveniently started with an ignition key.
- A loud signal tone prevents inadvertent draining of the battery.