Very low hand-arm vibrations
- The particularly designed Wacker Neuson guide handle provides a hand-arm vibration of under 2,5 m/s².
- This allows for an all-day continuous operation without impairment and risk to the user.
- All documentation requirements are omitted if an operator only works with equipment that has acceleration values below 2.5 m/s².
Compatec – Compaction Control
- Available as an accessory: Easy to read Compatec helps the operator determine when maximum
compaction has been reached. The number of lights will increase with each pass and no longer
increase once maximum compaction is achieved.
- Retro-Fitting for DPU 5545He are also available.
Intuitive guide handle design
- Change the direction of travel and control speed simply by moving the handle forwards and backwards.
Available with crank handle or electric starter.
- The electric starter model is conveniently started with an ignition key.
- A loud signal tone prevents inadvertent draining of the battery.