DPU6555Heh – Unbeatable on any subsurface
Thanks to its enormous compaction force combined with a quick forward and return travel, the DPU 6555 offers an extremely high level of productivity. It is a very versatile machine for all construction sites where extreme demands are placed on the performance efficiency. In addition, it offers excellent characteristics in terms of service life and operating comfort. Optimal application areas are the compaction of frost coverings and bearing layers in street, path and parking lot construction as well as backfilling buildings. Thanks to a frequency of 69 Hz, the DPU 6555 is universally applicable and even reliably compacts heavy interlocking paving stones. The model version DPU 6555Hec is equipped with Compatec, the compaction control by Wacker Neuson. This is also available as a retrofit kit for all DPU 6555He models starting with the year 2011.
- The innovative guide handle provides for very low hand-arm vibrations and optimizes the user-friendliness.
- An operator present system prevents the operator from being trapped between the unit and an object when working backward.
- Extensive comfort functions, such as low oil shutdown, self-adjusting V-belts, maintenance-free alternator.
- A large dimensioned diesel engine offers high power reserves and ensures for a high level of efficiency and long service life.
- Compatec: Easy to read display of the relative compaction progress. Warning for overload and overcompaction. Brightness adjustment of the lights to the ambient light. Extremely robust and reliable.
- Technical Specifications
- Model Variations
- Additional Information (PDF Files)
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Lowest hand-arm vibration
- The totally redesigned Wacker Neuson guide handle provides a hand-arm vibration of under 2,5 m/s².
- This allows for an all-day continuous operation without impairment and risk to the user.
- All documentation requirements are omitted if an operator only works with equipment that has acceleration values below 2.5 m/s².
Compatec – Compaction Control
- The model version DPU 6555Hec is equiped with Compatec, Wacker Neuson’s compaction control.
- If the number of lights no longer increases,
then the maximum soil compaction possible with this
unit has been achieved.
- Retro-Fitting for DPU 6555He are also available.
Intuitive guide handle design
- Change the direction of travel and control speed simply by moving the handle forwards and backwards.
Available with crank handle or electric starter.
- The electric starter model is conveniently started with an ignition key.
- A loud signal tone prevents inadvertent draining of the battery.