Lowest hand-arm vibration
- The totally redesigned Wacker Neuson guide handle provides a hand-arm vibration of under 2,5 m/s².
- This allows for an all-day continuous operation without impairment and risk to the user.
- All documentation requirements are omitted if an operator only works with equipment that has acceleration values below 2.5 m/s².
Compatec – Compaction Control
- The model version DPU 6555Hec is equiped with Compatec, Wacker Neuson’s compaction control.
- If the number of lights no longer increases,
then the maximum soil compaction possible with this
unit has been achieved.
- Retro-Fitting for DPU 6555He are also available.
Intuitive guide handle design
- Change the direction of travel and control speed simply by moving the handle forwards and backwards.
Available with crank handle or electric starter.
- The electric starter model is conveniently started with an ignition key.
- A loud signal tone prevents inadvertent draining of the battery.