The FS 400 series floor saws are true multi-purpose concrete saws, available with 11 hp Honda gas engines. They are compact and developed with a clear focus on ergonomics, making them ideal for small to mid-sized jobs.
- Technical Specifications
- Applications and Benefits
- Additional Information (PDF Files)
Applications and Benefits
- A great rental saw, perfect for smaller jobs such as sidewalks, driveways and city streets.
- Productive push saw with excellent weight distribution and stability, which enhances maneuverability.
- Adjustable, low-vibration handlebar increases operator comfort.
- Patented gas-assisted raise/lower system reduces force required to raise and lower the blade in and out of the cut.
- It is easy to transport and lift due to its small size and weight.
- Optimum power transmission to the blade due to the Poly V-belt, which increases production.
- Large integrated water tank is standard.