The FS 400 series floor saws are true multi-purpose concrete saws, available with 11 hp Honda gas engines. They are compact and developed with a clear focus on ergonomics, making them ideal for small to mid-sized jobs.
- Technical Specifications
- Applications and Benefits
- Additional Information (PDF Files)
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Applications and Benefits
- Handles medium to small service work and repair jobs in concrete or asphalt.
- A push saw with a clear focus on ergonomics, which reduces operator fatigue.
- Patented engine and bladeshaft mounting system reduces vibration for improved cutting performance.
- Patented IntelliSeal bladeshaft system allows for a minimum of 250 maintenance-free hours and eliminates daily greasing of bearings.
- The spring-assist screw feed adjustment feature reduces the force required to raise and lower the blade in and out of the cut.
- Compact and easy to transport.