Series of floor saws with engine options from 13 to 24 hp. The floor saws are developed with a clear focus on ergonomics and user friendliness, featuring many innovative solutions that make your job easier. Their unique transmission makes them ideal for more demanding jobs, despite their compact size.
- Technical Specifications
- Applications and Benefits
- Additional Information (PDF Files)
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Applications and Benefits
- Self propelled group of saws perfect for cutting sidewalks, driveways and other small repair or service work.
- Patented engine and bladeshaft mounting system reduces vibration for improved cutting performance.
- Patented IntelliSeal bladeshaft system allows for minimum of 250 maintenance-free hours and eliminates daily greasing of bearings.
- Dual spring assist raise/lower blade can be mounted on left or right side when necessary.
- Belt tensioning system does not require frequent adjustment.
- New locking differential drive system increases blade performance when cutting uneven surfaces.