Our convenient FS 524 is a powerful, yet compact, self-propelled petrol floor saw ideal for asphalt and concrete cutting. Suitable for small to medium-sized service and repair jobs, up to 241 mm cutting depth. The optimal power transmission makes it ideal for more demanding jobs, despite its compact size. User-friendly and developed with a clear focus on your comfort.
- Technical Specifications
- Applications and Benefits
- Additional Information (PDF Files)
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Applications and Benefits
- Self propelled group of saws perfect for cutting sidewalks, driveways and other small repair or service work.
- Patented engine and bladeshaft mounting system reduces vibration for improved cutting performance.
- Patented IntelliSeal bladeshaft system allows for minimum of 250 maintenance-free hours and eliminates daily greasing of bearings.
- Dual spring assist raise/lower blade can be mounted on left or right side when necessary.
- Belt tensioning system does not require frequent adjustment.
- New locking differential drive system increases blade performance when cutting uneven surfaces.