Multiquip’s gas powered 180-amp welder leads the industry in its class with the compact permanent magnet generator design which lightens the weight of the unit while the Inverter technology maintain the quality output contractors demand.
- Inverter technology improves sine-wave control resulting in cleaner AC/DC output.
- Arc force control allows the operator to fine tune DC current during low voltage welding conditions and helps prevent electrodes froms sticking during short arc length welding.
- Ideal for job site and remote-area service applications
- Produces 50-180 amps for DC welding, 3kW output to power AC tools.
- Operator can draw AC power and weld simultaneously
- Honda GX340 gasoline engine
- Maintenance free Permanent magnet alternator-significantly reduces overall weight compared to the competition
- Full panel GFCI protection – OSHA and NEC compliant