FS 3500 G
FS 3500 G is a self-propelled floor saw ideal for small to medium patch and service jobs. Equipped with a 37 hp (27.5 kW) Kohler gasoline engine. It is lightweight, low profiled, easy to maneuver and service. The Poly-V belt together with a self-adjusting belt tensioner ensures stable power levels at the blade shaft. Cutting depth capacity up to 12-3/8″ (311 mm) with a 30″ (750 mm) diamond blade. Comes standard with adjustable handle bars, engine tachometer and hour meter. Water pump kit and light kit available as options.
- Common Specifications
- Applications and Benefits
- Additional Information (PDF Files)
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Applications and Benefits
- Ideal for repair and removal of driveways and sidewalks.
- Improved drive system reduces load on engine.
- Updated quick disconnect blade flanges assist when blade is pinched in a cut.
- Lift bail is standard for easy loading and unloading.
- Dual arbors allow the blade to be mounted on either end of the bladeshaft for right or left cutting.
- Hydraulic raise and lower system reduces operator fatigue and increases production.