FS 5000 D
The modern FS 5000 D is a powerful diesel walk-behind flat saw with low emissions, developed to be compliant with Tier 4 regulations. Ideal for concrete and asphalt cutting up to 14 3/4″ deep. Suitable for mid-sized road work, service work and smaller jobs that require high production rates. It is highly versatile thanks to its high output, compact size and good maneuverability. It is equipped with an intuitive and ergonomic digital control panel with all important functions, and is easy to monitor.
- Common Specifications
- 3-Speed Gearbox Models
- 1-Speed Gearbox Models
- Applications and Benefits
- Additional Information (PDF Files)
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
3-Speed Gearbox Models
1-Speed Gearbox Models
Applications and Benefits
- Perfect for jobs such as airports, highways, service work and other applications where production is priority.
- Mid- to small size jobs that require high production rates.
- Tier 4 compliant engine meets current EPA regulations.
- Blade diameters up to 36″ provides maximum cutting depth of 15″.
- 3-speed gearbox models enable different blade sizes to run at their optimal performance level without changing pulleys or belts.
- Optional E-track system with an integrated reset function in the display making it easier to produce a straight cut.
- Power transmission system transmits more power to the bladeshaft with optimum torque.
- Patented IntelliSeal bladeshaft system allows a minimum of 500 maintenance-free hours and eliminates daily greasing of bearings.