FS 7000 D
The modern FS 7000 D is our most powerful diesel walk-behind flat saw with low emissions, developed to be compliant with Tier 4 regulations. Ideal for concrete and asphalt cutting up to 17 1/4″ deep. Suitable for mid-sized road work, service work and smaller jobs that require high production rates. It is highly versatile thanks to its high output, compact size and good maneuverability. It is equipped with an intuitive and ergonomic digital control panel with all important functions, and is easy to monitor.
- Common Specifications
- 3-Speed Gearbox Models
- 1-Speed Gearbox Models
- Applications and Benefits
- Additional Information (PDF Files)
3-Speed Gearbox Models
1-Speed Gearbox Models
Applications and Benefits
- Large Jobs such as airports, highways, larger service work and other applications where production is a priority
- Tier 4 compliant engine meets current EPA regulations.
- Power transmission system transmits more power to the bladeshaft with optimum torque.
- 3-speed, right-angle gearbox models enable different blade sizes to run at their optimal performance level without changing pulleys or belts.
- Digital display dashboard features all important functions and is easy to monitor.
- Maintenance intervals can be set for service reminders.
- E-track system option has an integrated reset function in the display making it easier to produce a straight cut.
- Heavy-duty blade shaft to handle large blades.
- 5-pin flanges with standard single pin featuring LOU pin pattern.