The ARJES Impaktor 250 is a versatile stone crusher for contractors, disposal companies and demolition professionals with moderate requirements. The tracked machine crushes a variety of the hardest materials such as rubble, concrete, asphalt, natural stones etc. The special shaft geometry, the asynchronous drive and the double jaw breaker system with the breaker bars ensure a uniform final product with less fine elements at high throughput rates.
- Features at a Glance
- Technical Data
- Additional Information (PDF Files)
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Features at a Glance
- 2-stage crushing process with special shaft geometry, secondary double jaw breaker and breaker bars
- Asynchronous drive with alternating adjustment of the shaft speed for smooth pulling of the heavy material
- Powerful Volvo Penta diesel engine with 220 HP and current emission level EU IV / Tier 4 Final – low consumption, environmentally friendly and efficient
- Large-sized crushing unit – therefore less preparation necessary with e.g. concrete shears and more resistant against larger metal parts
- Automatic reversing function protects against damage to the crushing tools
- Compact dimensions and low weight – total weight of only 13,5 tons allows for easy transportation by hooklift truck or low loader
- Short set-up times – easy access via multi-channel remote control and hydraulically lowerable chassis – ready to use in just 2 minutes!