NEW Arjes Impaktor 250 – Universal Shredder
The ARJES Impaktor 250 is a versatile stone crusher for contractors, disposal companies and demolition professionals with moderate requirements. The tracked machine crushes a variety of the hardest materials such as rubble, concrete, asphalt, natural stones etc. The special shaft geometry, the asynchronous drive and the double jaw breaker system with the breaker bars ensure a uniform final product with less fine elements at high throughput rates.
Shreds green waste up to 20t/h, engine blocks up to 5t/h and cinder blocks up to 100t/h – Click here for more details
With a 220 horsepower engine, this primary shredder weighs only 13.3 tons – Click here for more details
Grind metal, wood, rocks, construction waste and more. Nothing stops these machines when they have the right grinding cassettes.
- Best price-performance ratio in its class including extended warranty and cost-optimized wear packages
- Largest range of applications – processing of minerals, garbage, waste wood, tires, mattresses and much more
- Revolutionary shaft quick-change system – flexible uninterrupted operation in any material
- Maximum mobility in every situation – track system included as standard and transport by hook lift
- Innovative user-friendly control – predefined shredding profiles for adjusting the shaft speeds
Easy transport to any place of work
Due to the low basic weight and a hydraulically lowerable chassis, the transport on a small trailer is possible without special permission or also by hook lift truck.
Quick change system for tool shafts
Easy installation and removal of the shaft pair within the shortest time, facilitates maintenance, preparation and changing of the shaft type for uninterrupted operation.
Mechanically adjustable side combs
The side combs can be adjusted to regulate the final output. Depending on the material and the customer’s requirements, the throughput capacity is thus determined.
Check out the Impaktor 250 in action:
- Features at a Glance
- Technical Data
- Additional Information (PDF Files)
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Features at a Glance
- 2-stage crushing process with special shaft geometry, secondary double jaw breaker and breaker bars
- Asynchronous drive with alternating adjustment of the shaft speed for smooth pulling of the heavy material
- Powerful Volvo Penta diesel engine with 220 HP and current emission level EU IV / Tier 4 Final – low consumption, environmentally friendly and efficient
- Large-sized crushing unit – therefore less preparation necessary with e.g. concrete shears and more resistant against larger metal parts
- Automatic reversing function protects against damage to the crushing tools
- Compact dimensions and low weight – total weight of only 13,5 tons allows for easy transportation by hooklift truck or low loader
- Short set-up times – easy access via multi-channel remote control and hydraulically lowerable chassis – ready to use in just 2 minutes!