Our popular mid-size trowel for the professional finisher — Now with a Subaru Engine. Reliability and performance are trademarks of this industry proven trowel. These trowels deliver classic Whiteman performance and exceptional value.
- Subaru EX-Series engine featuring chain-driven OHC design for reliable performance
- Engine protected by Subaru’s 5 year warranty
- Starting made easy with automatic decompression; reducing engine pulling force by 30-40% and ensures starting on the first pull
- MQ/Whiteman gearboxes provide high oil capacity and deliver superior cooling characteristics
- Economically replaceable bronze trowel arm and thrust collar bushings, along with replaceable wear plates minimize cost of ownership
- Standard (knob control) or QuickPitch handle configuration options available to meet contractor preferences