The JWN is a non-overlapping twin rotor 36-inch (914mm) ride-on trowel. Features like a constantly variable transmission, twin pitch control and a durable GX690 Honda engine will enable this model to deliver years of trouble free service.
- Equipped with a GX690,24HP,Honda V-Twin gasoline engine and construction grade driveline that enables rotor speed ranges from 40-180 rpm
- Variable transmission continuously adjusts the drive ratio to obtain optimum torque and rotor speed
- Fan-cooled high capacity gearboxes extend service life
- Entry level trowels offer increased value at an affordable price
- Non-overlapping blades can be used with float pans
- Spider assemblies feature long lasting wear plates and spider hubs and can be economically rebuilt. Standard model comes with 4 blade configuration