K 770 Rescue
Our compact and lightest rescue cutter is specially developed for rescue and clearing work. The magnesium blade guard is designed to be visible in smoke and water spray, and the digital ignition system provides a reliable and quick start in any emergency situation. Used and trusted by fire services around the world.
- Applications and Benefits
- Additional Information (PDF Files)
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Applications and Benefits
- The rescue saws create openings in buildings, trains and airplanes for search and rescue jobs.
- Active Air Filtration efficiently cleans air.
- Magnesium blade guard with reflective tape, is visible in smoke and water spray, which enhances control of the cutter.