K 970 Chain
The petrol power cutter Husqvarna K 970 Chain has a unique cutting depth, allowing you to cut 390 mm from one side. It can also make openings as small as 11 x 11 cm, which makes it perfect for irregularly shaped openings. Ideal for cutting minor adjustments to window and door openings, when you don’t want to over-cut the corner.
Applications and Benefits
- Designed to cut deep, using a step-cut method, when you need to make/adjust openings.
- Optimized engine performance and 5% fuel savings through new efficient cylinder design, digital ignition system and X-Torq engine technology.
- The Poly V-belt provides better power transmission, less retensioning and increased product life.
- The adjustable water valve makes it easy to endure dust is reduced while minimizing water consumption and slurry.
- New two-bolt guide bar solution on the K 970 Chain makes tensioning easy.