K 970 Ring
The Husqvarna K 970 Ring is the world’s first gas-powered cutter able to make 10.6″ deep cuts with a 14″ blade. This may seem impossible to anyone who uses standard power cutters, since 14″ blades can normally only achieve a cutting depth of 5″. However, we simply combined our unique and patented RingSaw technology, where the blade is driven from the periphery instead of its center, with the strong, easy to handle gas-powered cutter, the Husqvarna K 970. With the K 970 Ring, you can have the best of both worlds: the tried and tested ringsaw technology with its incredible cutting depth, and the ease of use and versatility of a gas-powered cutter.
- Applications and Benefits
- Additional Information (PDF Files)
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Applications and Benefits
- Designed to cut deep, using a step-cut method, when you need to make/adjust openings.
- Optimized engine performance and 5% fuel savings through new efficient cylinder design, digital ignition system and X-Torq engine technology.
- The Poly V-belt provides better power transmission, less retensioning and increased product life.
- The adjustable water valve makes it easy to endure dust is reduced while minimizing water consumption and slurry.