Sturdy, reliable, light and powerful – the K 970 power cutter is ready to perform when you are. The ultimate choice when you need an all-round cutter performing in the toughest conditions, withstanding climate and fuel variations. Suitable for road works when used with the corresponding KV 970 trolley. The trolley also means you can fully concentrate on the cutting job.
- Specifications 16"
- Specifications 14"
- Applications and Benefits
- Additional Information (PDF Files)
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Applications and Benefits
- Can be used for a variety of cutting applications including curbstones and pavers in landscaping, metal/pipes in installation work, concrete in buildings as well as roadwork applications.
- SmartTension, semi-automatic belt tensioning.
- Optimised engine performance and 5% fuel savings through new efficient cylinder design, digital ignition system and X- Torq engine technology.
- DEX, dust suppression system, makes it easy to ensure dust is reduced while minimizing water consumption and slurry.