The Husqvarna K 770 is a powerful all-round power cutter with features that make it one of the best power cutters on the market. Equipped with semi-automatic SmartTension™ system allows for optimal power transmission, minimum wear and maximum belt life. The light weight, outstanding power-to-weight ratio, the reliable start and exceptionally low vibrations mean less strain and maximized productivity. Suitable for road work and easy to cut in a straight or curved track or close to sidewalk when used with KV7 trolley.
- Specifications 14"
- Specifications 12"
- Applications and Benefits
- Additional Information (PDF Files)
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Applications and Benefits
- Can be used for a variety of cutting applications including curbstones and pavers in landscaping, metal/pipes in installation work, concrete in buildings as well as roadwork applications.
- SmartTension, semi-automatic belt tensioning.
- Optimised engine performance and 5% fuel savings through new efficient cylinder design, digital ignition system and X- Torq engine technology.
- DEX, dust suppression system, makes it easy to ensure dust is reduced while minimizing water consumption and slurry.