Light Towers – Narrow Body, Vertical Mast (Premium) – Exceptional lighting and easy operation
Premium trailer mounted vertical mast light towers feature a nine section mast providing less set up time and easier operation. The light bar design creates greater flexibility in directing the four metal halide light fixtures for greater light coverage on the job site. The compact, narrow body design allows for more cost effective transportation and storage. The rugged design of the premium units is ideal for industrial applications, use in harsh environments as well as general construction and special events.
- Hydraulically operated tower extends in 20 seconds increasing ease of operation and uptime.
- Range of motion of the light fixtures allows the operator to aim the lights vertically or horizontally with blocking each other. Easily adjustable light fixtures with lockable T-handle, heat shield and light aiming handle provides protection from the heat of the lamps.
- Large capacity fuel tank allows for up to 71 hours of continuous lighting/run time.
- Lockable impact resistant plastic doors are rust and dent proof. Full length doors also provide maximum accessibility for easy servicing.
- Fully equipped highway-ready trailer offers a 2-inch ball hitch, 12-inch tires, four tie-downs, DOT lighting, VIN number and chains.