Industrial 6″ wet priming de-watering trash pump provides the proven performance you have come to expect from Multiquip. The pump is powered by trusted and efficient KOHLER KDW 1404 Tier IV FINAL diesel engine. The MQ62TKS loads easily onto a flatbed truck and can quickly respond to challenging de-watering applications.
- Pumps up to 1,190 gallons per minute.
- Maximum head rated 111 feet.
- Powered by KOHLER Tier 4 Final 4-cylinder, diesel engine.
- Engine incorporates a water/fuel separation filtration system.
- Full featured, shock mounted LOFA EL240 Control Panel.
- Skid mount with integral 16-gallon fuel cell.
- Pump-end supplies large cleanout cover
- 6” Male NPT Threaded Suction/Discharge ports.
- Wear-resistant ductile cast iron volute and impeller assembly.
- Stainless steel wear plate.
- Integrated lifting bale.
- Abrasion-resistant, oil lubricated tungsten/carbide seal system.
- Pumps solids up to 3 inches in diameter.
- Approximate running time of 8.6 hours.