MQ diaphragm pumps utilize a positive displacement design to effectively move high viscosity liquids, sludge, and general heavy debris laden fluids. Their simple reciprocating dynamics provide the force to successfully operate in the most demanding applications.
- Ideal for muddy water, high solid content.
- Handles 1 5/8” solids.
- For fluids up to 180° F.
- Pumps up to 90 gallons (342 liters) per minute.
- Maximum lift of 25 feet (7.6 meters).
- Powered by a Honda GX120 3.5HP gasoline engine.
- Enclosed gears with oil bath lubrication.
- Integrated wheel kit assembly for ease of transportaion.