Multiquip’s Mikasa MTX-Series rammers now utilize the all new Honda GXR120 engine. The GXR120 is a high output OHC engine, designed specifically for rammer applications. MTX80HDR is ideal for high productivty with 3,505 lbs. of force combined with a 11.2″ wide shoe.
MTX-Series rammers are renowned for performance and ease of operation. The MTX-Series includes the features most preferred by contractors such as:
- Cyclonic air cleaners that capture 98% of airborne dust particles
- Long-lasting laminated wood and steel shoe
- Low vibration handles for operator comfort
- Combination hour meter/tachometer
- Durable guards to protect the engine from damage
- Redesigned fuel tank to meet EPA standards for evaporative emmissions