Cool, clean compressed air
- The compressed air is cooled to 7°C above ambient temperature.
- Accumulated condensate is able to drain away easily, as the compressed air cooler is installed at an angle, whilst the hot exhaust gasses from the motor are also used to aid condensate evaporation.
- This prevents “freezing up” of the cooler as a result of condensate accumulation.
Additional air treatment components should be installed downstream from the aftercooler and centrifugal separator (e.g. filter combinations for concrete cleaning as per ZTV-ING) in order to achieve compressed air of a specified quality class.
M81 and M82 with Stage IIIB Emissions Standard
No need to fear low emission zones! With the M81 and M82 models, KAESER KOMPRESSOREN offers two new, towable, high-performance compressors with modern exhaust gas treatment in compliance with the European IIIB standard. The M81 is equipped with a Deutz engine featuring an oxidation catalytic converter, and the M82 is equipped with a Kubota engine and a diesel fine particulate filter.
Compressed air – with an electric power supply
Our versatile compressors can be optionally equipped with a synchronous three-phase generator. This eliminates the need for a separate power source to operate power tools or lighting. Generators are available in 8.5 or 13 kVA versions.
- Maintenance-free thanks to brushless design
- With energy-saving automatic activation
- Optionally available with lockable generator control panel
Stationary portable compressors: M57utility and environment-friendly M58utility
Independent, space-saving compressed air supply system
- With their compact footprint, these versatile units are perfectly suited for installation on the cargo bed of a lorry, or anywhere on a construction site where a reliable source of quality compressed air is required.
- In addition, ingenious features such as the fixed lifting eye and the skid mounting with fork-lift pockets make the machine very easy to transport.
- Refuelling, oil changes and other maintenance tasks are made simple with excellent component access from the side.
- The exhaust is directed upward. The M58utility is equipped with a built-in diesel fine particulate filter for low emission zones as standard (in compliance with Tier 4).
Patented Anti-Frost Control
For versions without a compressed air aftercooler, Kaeser’s patented Anti-Frost Control automatically adjusts the operating temperature in relation to the ambient temperature. This extends the availability and service life of both the compressor and the tools.