MQ Whiteman Pro Trowel, available in 36”and 46”diameters, redefine the capabilities of walk-behind concrete finishers. A unique design, featuring an integrated boom enables application of a broom or fresno finish during the final trowel pass. It is ideally suited for parking structures, multi-story projects and jobs that do not require a burnished surface.
- Reduces the amount of labor and time required to complete the job
- Mechanical boom has 180° range of lateral motion
- Fresno blade and broom attachments easily adjusted from the operator’s position.
- Innovative linkage allows the operator to adjust engine throttle with either his left or right hand for convenience.
- Advanced friction clutch stops the unit within a quarter of a turn if the operator releases the handle at full RPM
- Proven gearboxes deliver years of trouble-free operation
- 4-blade spider features economically replaceable wear parts that reduce maintenance costs over the life of the machine
- Variable blade pitch adjustment uses a standard knob-type control