PT3 – 3-inch high performance trash pumps keep your job site dry
The PT 3 series of self-priming, centrifugal trash pumps have proven themselves on job sites around the world. The high-performance, durable pumps can move up to 356 gpm (1350 l/m) and solids up to 1.5 inches (38mm). With the radial flow design, quality components and built-in contractor friendly features these pumps have redefined the durability standards of a job site pump. The PT 3 series is popular for general dewatering of excavations, flooded basements, manholes, utility vaults, mining work, swimming pools, lakes and barge holds or wherever there is unwanted water.
- Hardened ductile iron impeller and volute with patented pump cover, volute and volute insert provides a rugged, easy to maintain pump that will stay on the job longer.
- Compact, lightweight design using high strength aluminum housing with easy access and large fill and drain plugs, provides extra years of trouble-free operation
- Radial flow design produces high volume and head for superior pump performance.
- Quality components such as carbon ceramic mechanical seals for extra long life.
- Available with gasoline or diesel engine options.