Compact, dependable industrial centrifugal trash pump that is the professional’s choice for the toughest dewatering applications. The signature Multiquip die-cast aluminum pump-end casings and high quality internal components provide the fastest priming times and trusted operational life. The pump is powered by an electric start, KUBOTA OC60-E4 diesel engine that provides EPA/CARB compliance design. This pump is the ideal choice for dewatering operations such as: excavations, flood waters, sewage by-pass, water transfer, and barge cleaning.
- Die-cast aluminum casings to promote fast priming times.
- Rugged, EPA/CARB Certified 6.0HP KUBOTA diesel engine.
- Electric start for operating convenience.
- Engineered for 172 GPM flow rate.
- Maximum Head – 85′.
- Pumps water with solid content as large as 1″ in diameter.
- Dual 2″ discharge ports for operational and application flexibility.
- Silicon/carbon mechanical seal for durability.
- Large clean-out chamber design for efficient.
- Tubular Steel frame for transportation and pump protection.
- #45 Ductile iron impeller and volute for abrasion resistance/long life.
- Shock mounted pump design to minimize operating harmonics.