This unique, portable 3” Trash Pump provides 396 GPM, 95 ft. MAX Head, and further offers an extended EPA/CARB certified fuel tank and sound suppressing manifold system. Run time is over 7 hours. A significant engineering design supports a very quiet 71 db(A) operating sound signature.
Multiquip’s industry trusted pump-end tackles the toughest pumping applications from dewatering to water tank and water truck use. Dual discharge ports increase the productivity and practicality of this gasoline-powered trash pump.
- Unique sound attenuated manifold system.
- EPA/CARB compliant extended run fuel tank.
- Features to tackle the demanding requirements of the Pro Contractors.
- Trusted 7.9HP Honda GX240 gasoline engine.
- Automatic low oil shutdown for the engine is a standard feature.
- Pumps water with solid content as large as 1.5-inch in diameter.
- Maximum lift of 25 feet.
- Can pump up to 396 gallons per minute.
- Dual 3-inch discharge ports to adapt to different applications.
- Silicon/silicon mechanical seal for durability.
- Large cleanout cover removes in seconds without tools.
- Tubular Steel frame for transportation and pump protection.
- Cast Iron impeller and volute for abrasion resistance/long life.
- Aluminum body with cast-iron fittings.