The trusted performance from the QP4TK Trash Pump mounted on a Multiquip DOT/NHSTA qualified trailer with a 16 GAL fuel capcity provides flexible transportation and quick response to demanding dewatering applications such as: excavations, emergency response to flood waters, sewage by-pass, water transfer, and barge cleaning.
- Rugged aluminum casings to promote fast priming times.
- DOT/NHTSA approved trailer – Made in the U.S.A.
- Industrial lifting bale.
- Powerful, EPA/CARB Certified 9.5HP KUBOTA diesel engine.
- Electric start for operating convenience.
- Engineered for 475 GPM flow rate.
- Maximum Head – 85′.
- Pumps water with solid content as large as 2″ in diameter.
- Dual 4″ discharge ports for operational and application flexibility.
- Silicon/carbon mechanical seal for durability.
- Large clean-out chamber design for efficient.
- #45 Ductile iron impeller and volute for abrasion resistance/long life.
- Shock mounted pump design to minimize operating harmonics.
- Run time (16 GAL fuel tank) @ 25 hours.