RD12 – High performance rollers offer excellent compaction results
The RD12 one-ton roller series features dual drum drive and articulated steering for extremely accurate control. Front drum vibration with static rear drum leaves a quality asphalt finish. Outstanding overall roller performance and a high exciter frequency allows compaction at faster speeds while still delivering even coverage and excellent results.
- Easily maneuverable units provide flush compaction to curbs and obstructions.
- Pressurized water system offers consistent water flow. An eight position timer allows the operator to adjust water flow to match conditions.
- Rear platform and front hood tilt up for easy access and improve machine serviceability.
- Rollers offer reduced sound levels; units run quieter than competitive machines in the same class.
- Ideally suited for compaction of granular base surfaces and finish layers on road repairs, driveways, parking lots and and any asphalt surface.