This submersible centrifugal pump is ideal for moving water in multiple confined and open area applications. This is a powerful, versatile, low maintenance pump that is perfect for a wide range of operations supporting Contractors, Service Utilities, and Municipalities. Further, the ST3050D incorporates a rugged industrial cast iron housing, dual shaft seals, sealed ball bearings impeller, carrying handle, and molded 50’ Power Cable with strain relief. This type of pump requires a Control Box to provide safe operations and safety shutdowns such as thermal & voltage overload protection. Further, the Control Box would permit float switch (if required) connections.
- 5.0HP, 230/460V, three-phase, Electric Motor.
- 3” (NPT) Female Discharge Port.
- Reliable double mechanical oil-filled seals.
- Easy Impeller Clean-out.
- Cast iron/steel motor casing serves as heat conductor.
- Pumps Liquid Up To 120° F.
- 50’ of molded power cord w/strain relief
- Dewaters Flat Surfaces Up To 1/2” Levels.