ST41230 / ST41460
This submersible centrifugal pump is a heavy-duty performance minded product for moving water in multiple confined and open area applications. This very powerful, versatile, low maintenance pump is perfect for a wide range of operations supporting Contractors, Service Utilities, and Municipalities. Further, the ST41 Series incorporates a rugged stainless steel housing, oil-filled, double mechanical pump seals, dynamically balanced high chrome impeller, and molded 33’ Power Cable with strain relief. This type of pump requires a Control Box to provide safe operations and safety shutdowns such as thermal & voltage overload protection. Further, the Control Box would permit float switch (if required) connections.
- 10.0HP, 230/460V, three-phase, 60 Hz.
- Running AMPS : 28.6A (230V) / 14.3A (460V).
- FLOW Capacity: 423 GPM.
- HEAD: 138’.
- Pump Diameter: 12.5”
- Weight: 205 lbs.
- Passes up to .6” spherical solids.
- 4” NPT Male Discharge Port.
- Reliable double mechanical oil-filled seals.
- Easy Impeller Clean-out.
- Output shaft is heat-treated 410 Stainless Steel.
- Suction Strainer: Stainless Steel (304).
- Pumps Liquid up to 140° F – pH 4-10.
- 33’ of molded power cord w/strain relief.
- Optional Control Box Model: CB1269 for 230V
- Optional Control Box Model: CB1456 for 460V