VZ 950 Titan
In nature the element Titan resembles stability, liability and sturdiness at comparable low weight. These key factors were the main drivers for the development of a new machine generation. Titan series shredders use adaptive technology to process different materials. By optimizing the machine concept and the associated production process, the investment costs could be made more attractive in the customer sense.
- Winning Arguements
- Technical Data
- Additional Information (PDF Files)
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Best price-performane-ratio in its class – Up to 20% lower investment costs compared to the previous series
- Quick-change shaft system for easy maintenance and reduced machine stops
- Multiple material options with just two types of shafts
- Tracks included in the price – increased mobility on every terrain!
- Easy to transport and adjust – 20 % less weight compared to the previous series
For mobile use, we offer the version with track system. This allows the machine to be moved to a new location independently without any other equipment. This model is also designed for use in rough terrain. In addition, the chassis can be equipped with rubber track shoes to protect the surface. It is controlled by a multi-channel radio remote control.
Electric Drive (E-PU)
For all situations where special requirements for exhaust and noise emissions apply, we offer a version with an electric engine (power unit). It is also possible to divide the shredder into several components in order to meet structurally relevant specifications.