The QPT405SLT complements the MQ high pressure pump family and offers a 4” suction port with a 4” & 3” discharge manifold design. Multiquip’s versatile, multipurpose high pressure centrifugal pump tackles high pressure/high head clear water applications. The QPT405SLT is ideal for jetting operations, water wash, agricultural applications, and firefighting support.
- WET Self Priming Design: simply fill the casing with water and the pump is primed in seconds.
- Die Cast Aluminum Body: lightweight, resilient pump body for strength and easy handling.
- Powered by a Honda GX390 engine w/ low oil alert system.
- Provides a 4-inch suction port – and a versatile (one) 4” and (two) 3” discharge manifold design.
- Cast Iron Ports: for durability and are easily replaced if damaged.
- Tubular Steel Frame: rugged 1″ diameter steel frame encases and help protects the pump end and engine.
- Stainless Steel Hardware: minimizes corrosion adds to operating longevity.
- Unique twin closed impeller design that creates very high pressure to 163 psi.
- Pumps up to 210 gallons per minute and provides 377 feet of head.